The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Gordon Feld (Neurochatter) and while I endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, I make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will I be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Neurochatter. I have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Neurochatter takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond my control.
Fresh off the assembly belt…
- False-positive brain: Do you really have to correct for multiple comparisons in an analysis of variance?
- Scaling the brain: Is it dishonest to truncate your y-axis?
- Deceived brain – Can twitter followers differentiate real and false memories
- Continuity of self: Was the world put into place five minutes ago?
- Theseus Brain: Can you prolong your life by uploading your brain to a computer?
Random tweetsLoad More...
Latest from Buzsáki lab out in @sciencemagazine: Long-duration hippocampal sharp wave ripples improve #memory https://t.co/Xgenve9hAi #hippocampus