Fresh off the assembly belt…
- Sailing the sea of uncertainty
- Brain processes: A tale of two outcomes
- False-positive brain: Do you really have to correct for multiple comparisons in an analysis of variance?
- Scaling the brain: Is it dishonest to truncate your y-axis?
- Deceived brain – Can twitter followers differentiate real and false memories
Random tweetsLoad More...
So wrong! The p-value is obviously the inverse probability that your theory is correct. You're welcome!
If academia doesn't work out I will just go into event management. As they say, publish or parties. https://twitter.com/GordonFeld/status/1420650658030669825
Category Archives: Neurophilosophy
In my first ever blogpost I speculated whether uploading your brain would result in potentially eternal life. And I concluded it was possible. However, I also concluded that what we experience as our self is not as continuous as we … Continue reading
The idea of living forever in a digitalised form has become popular and recently even featured in the Dr. Who Christmas Special 2017. [SPOILER] An advanced civilisation kidnaps individuals at the very last second of their lives, extracts all their … Continue reading