Fresh off the assembly belt…
- Brain processes: A tale of two outcomes
- False-positive brain: Do you really have to correct for multiple comparisons in an analysis of variance?
- Scaling the brain: Is it dishonest to truncate your y-axis?
- Deceived brain – Can twitter followers differentiate real and false memories
- Continuity of self: Was the world put into place five minutes ago?
Random tweetsLoad More...
The year is 2021. Bloodthirsty mutant motorcycle gangs fight for toilet paper across the wasteland. Former academics continue to post pictures of bread.
Category Archives: Neurophilosophy
In my first ever blogpost I speculated whether uploading your brain would result in potentially eternal life. And I concluded it was possible. However, I also concluded that what we experience as our self is not as continuous as we … Continue reading
The idea of living forever in a digitalised form has become popular and recently even featured in the Dr. Who Christmas Special 2017. [SPOILER] An advanced civilisation kidnaps individuals at the very last second of their lives, extracts all their … Continue reading