Fresh off the assembly belt…
- Scaling the brain: Is it dishonest to truncate your y-axis?
- Deceived brain – Can twitter followers differentiate real and false memories
- Continuity of self: Was the world put into place five minutes ago?
- Theseus Brain: Can you prolong your life by uploading your brain to a computer?
- Is there anybody out there?
Random tweetsLoad More...
Great opp to join @SMC_London as a Science Information Officer. This is a rare opportunity for someone seeking to bridge the gap b/w science/media/tech and work in an amazing team https://t.co/cMKVOwkUJ1
How does it feel studying at Cambridge as a former school drop out? Jörn Alexander Quent shares his experience in our category Beyond Borders. #elite #university #cambridge #education #beyondborders https://t.co/PaQLuqUYsH
Category Archives: Neurophilosophy
In my first ever blogpost I speculated whether uploading your brain would result in potentially eternal life. And I concluded it was possible. However, I also concluded that what we experience as our self is not as continuous as we … Continue reading
The idea of living forever in a digitalised form has become popular and recently even featured in the Dr. Who Christmas Special 2017. [SPOILER] An advanced civilisation kidnaps individuals at the very last second of their lives, extracts all their … Continue reading