Fresh off the assembly belt…
- Brain processes: A tale of two outcomes
- False-positive brain: Do you really have to correct for multiple comparisons in an analysis of variance?
- Scaling the brain: Is it dishonest to truncate your y-axis?
- Deceived brain – Can twitter followers differentiate real and false memories
- Continuity of self: Was the world put into place five minutes ago?
Random tweetsLoad More...
Interested in a career in neuroscience? Want to work in a state of the art lab in central London? Apply to join us as a PhD student in 2021! https://t.co/LJYFTa662n
Eva Kienholz war undercover im völkischen "Flügel" der #AfD unterwegs. Sie hat ein couragiertes, akribisch recherchiertes Buch darüber geschrieben: "Ihr Kampf". Sie zeigt, wie die Utrarechten der Partei versuchen, unsere liberale Demokratie anzugreifen: https://t.co/CHyvysLRSM
Category Archives: Neurophilosophy
In my first ever blogpost I speculated whether uploading your brain would result in potentially eternal life. And I concluded it was possible. However, I also concluded that what we experience as our self is not as continuous as we … Continue reading
The idea of living forever in a digitalised form has become popular and recently even featured in the Dr. Who Christmas Special 2017. [SPOILER] An advanced civilisation kidnaps individuals at the very last second of their lives, extracts all their … Continue reading