Fresh off the assembly belt…
- Sailing the sea of uncertainty
- Brain processes: A tale of two outcomes
- False-positive brain: Do you really have to correct for multiple comparisons in an analysis of variance?
- Scaling the brain: Is it dishonest to truncate your y-axis?
- Deceived brain – Can twitter followers differentiate real and false memories
Random tweetsLoad More...
received a few minutes ago to my GMail. at first I thought it was a spam and was about to delete the email, but it turned out to be about FBI requesting my data from Apple
The DGPA is still looking for nominations for the annual early career award in psychophysiology! (1 week left)
I made a rough translation for non-German speaking applicants, so have a look, maybe it fits the profile of yours/someone you know:
Category Archives: Neurophilosophy
In my first ever blogpost I speculated whether uploading your brain would result in potentially eternal life. And I concluded it was possible. However, I also concluded that what we experience as our self is not as continuous as we … Continue reading
The idea of living forever in a digitalised form has become popular and recently even featured in the Dr. Who Christmas Special 2017. [SPOILER] An advanced civilisation kidnaps individuals at the very last second of their lives, extracts all their … Continue reading