Fresh off the assembly belt…
- False-positive brain: Do you really have to correct for multiple comparisons in an analysis of variance?
- Scaling the brain: Is it dishonest to truncate your y-axis?
- Deceived brain – Can twitter followers differentiate real and false memories
- Continuity of self: Was the world put into place five minutes ago?
- Theseus Brain: Can you prolong your life by uploading your brain to a computer?
Random tweetsLoad More...
Our latest @NeuronCellPress paper, in collaboration with @etude_yi & @david_berron from @DuzelLab, describes how our brains derive new insights by drawing on multiple related experiences connected by dynamic links within a network of hippocampal memories https://t.co/FI7ZuUmb6z