Fresh off the assembly belt…
- Brain processes: A tale of two outcomes
- False-positive brain: Do you really have to correct for multiple comparisons in an analysis of variance?
- Scaling the brain: Is it dishonest to truncate your y-axis?
- Deceived brain – Can twitter followers differentiate real and false memories
- Continuity of self: Was the world put into place five minutes ago?
Random tweetsLoad More...
Wow. No idea! Can anyone help with preferred sleep positions?
New paper available now at eLife! In it, we show that the brain can simultaneously support abstract prototype and specific exemplar concept representations. https://t.co/geZQj9VjlM