Fresh off the assembly belt…
- Sailing the sea of uncertainty
- Brain processes: A tale of two outcomes
- False-positive brain: Do you really have to correct for multiple comparisons in an analysis of variance?
- Scaling the brain: Is it dishonest to truncate your y-axis?
- Deceived brain – Can twitter followers differentiate real and false memories
Random tweetsLoad More...
Still looking for participants for our zoom study on navigation. Must be specific ages (±2 yrs) & genders, including 38F, 56F, 59-60F, 45-47M, 49-51M . DM or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a 30-min pre-screen (£5 Amazon Voucher). Full study is 4hrs & £40.
Are you eager to learn about #DFG #funding opportunities for #postdocs and other career stages between #doctorate and #professorship? We will give you a quick overview. The registration for an English presentation on Nov. 9th, 2-3.30 pm (CET), is now open!