So finally I have gotten around to activating this site. It has been sitting around now for about two months and as the dust settles I just wanted to send out a quick hello in case anybody is listening. This page is intended for my personal musings and I hope I can regularly post things about neuroscience, philosophy and current developments. Of course, this page is merely a sly trick to advance my career, so don’t expect any actual original content. That’s it for now, watch out for my first actual post though…
Fresh off the assembly belt…
- Brain processes: A tale of two outcomes
- False-positive brain: Do you really have to correct for multiple comparisons in an analysis of variance?
- Scaling the brain: Is it dishonest to truncate your y-axis?
- Deceived brain – Can twitter followers differentiate real and false memories
- Continuity of self: Was the world put into place five minutes ago?
Random tweetsLoad More...
Aktuelle Analyse Klinischer Psycholog*innen der @DGPs_Berlin und des @ZPID zeigt: Psychologie prägt Forschung zu psychischen Störungen und #Psychotherapie
Link zur PM: 👉https://t.co/oAlr0mxU0G
Just have a look what the early career researchers have organized for the conference! 👍 https://t.co/Hjws0XWev9
Best wishes from Tübingen :-)