So finally I have gotten around to activating this site. It has been sitting around now for about two months and as the dust settles I just wanted to send out a quick hello in case anybody is listening. This page is intended for my personal musings and I hope I can regularly post things about neuroscience, philosophy and current developments. Of course, this page is merely a sly trick to advance my career, so don’t expect any actual original content. That’s it for now, watch out for my first actual post though…
Fresh off the assembly belt…
- Brain processes: A tale of two outcomes
- False-positive brain: Do you really have to correct for multiple comparisons in an analysis of variance?
- Scaling the brain: Is it dishonest to truncate your y-axis?
- Deceived brain – Can twitter followers differentiate real and false memories
- Continuity of self: Was the world put into place five minutes ago?
Random tweetsLoad More...
I highly encourage reading this by @annemscheel! I find it supports delaying our large RR and to first fully establish that we will be measuring meaningful data! Confirmatory research done right is too expensive to rely on a researchers best guesses. https://t.co/xq68ThOWna
Job Opportunity! Please RT and share!3
We are seeking to hire up to 8 Assistant Professors in the Department of Psychology, including several appointments in Developmental Science.
Come join us in beautiful Durham! @Durham_Uni