Fresh off the assembly belt…
- Brain processes: A tale of two outcomes
- False-positive brain: Do you really have to correct for multiple comparisons in an analysis of variance?
- Scaling the brain: Is it dishonest to truncate your y-axis?
- Deceived brain – Can twitter followers differentiate real and false memories
- Continuity of self: Was the world put into place five minutes ago?
Random tweetsLoad More...
New preprint with @YannikStegmann @PPauli11 and @UF_brainwaves on how fear generalization learning sharpens the tuning of visuocortical neurons https://t.co/J4MJapdoHk via @OSFramework
Another day, yet another colossal non-replication of yet another supposedly established finding in psychology.
I don't think psychology is really any worse off in terms of replicability that many other life & social sciences. Psychologists are just brave enough to check. https://t.co/2nhMuVr2b4
Category Archives: Memory
Currently, I am curating the German version of the Real Scientist twitter account and this is a lot of fun. At Real Scientist real scientists get to tweet about their work and benefit from the following of the account, which … Continue reading