Fresh off the assembly belt…
- Scaling the brain: Is it dishonest to truncate your y-axis?
- Deceived brain – Can twitter followers differentiate real and false memories
- Continuity of self: Was the world put into place five minutes ago?
- Theseus Brain: Can you prolong your life by uploading your brain to a computer?
- Is there anybody out there?
Random tweetsLoad More...
Effects of Aging on Cortical Neural Dynamics and Local Sleep Homeostasis in Mice
What I would love to see: A replication of Oded Ghitza’s 2009 quite heavily-cited (168 citations) and heavily–relied-upon finding (N=5) that inserting 80-ms periodic silent periods in time-compressed speech snippets restores intelligibility from about 50% to about 80 %.
Category Archives: Memory
Currently, I am curating the German version of the Real Scientist twitter account and this is a lot of fun. At Real Scientist real scientists get to tweet about their work and benefit from the following of the account, which … Continue reading