Fresh off the assembly belt…
- Sailing the sea of uncertainty
- Brain processes: A tale of two outcomes
- False-positive brain: Do you really have to correct for multiple comparisons in an analysis of variance?
- Scaling the brain: Is it dishonest to truncate your y-axis?
- Deceived brain – Can twitter followers differentiate real and false memories
Random tweetsLoad More...
So wrong! The p-value is obviously the inverse probability that your theory is correct. You're welcome!
If academia doesn't work out I will just go into event management. As they say, publish or parties. https://twitter.com/GordonFeld/status/1420650658030669825
Category Archives: Memory
Currently, I am curating the German version of the Real Scientist twitter account and this is a lot of fun. At Real Scientist real scientists get to tweet about their work and benefit from the following of the account, which … Continue reading