Fresh off the assembly belt…
- False-positive brain: Do you really have to correct for multiple comparisons in an analysis of variance?
- Scaling the brain: Is it dishonest to truncate your y-axis?
- Deceived brain – Can twitter followers differentiate real and false memories
- Continuity of self: Was the world put into place five minutes ago?
- Theseus Brain: Can you prolong your life by uploading your brain to a computer?
Random tweetsLoad More...
Our new paper on the effects of levodopa on decisions/retrieval in reinforcement learning is now out https://t.co/SkiPmB7awo, with thanks to @LizCoulthard, @hisotalus and everyone else who worked on it
The Oxford MND team are hiring! Clinical research fellow & senior post-doctoral researcher required, to work on cutting-edge neuroimaging and biomarker #ALS/MND research in Oxford. Closing 13 May. https://t.co/HF5acUh0h6 https://t.co/ovYBi4kelM @OxNeuro @OxfordWIN
Category Archives: Memory
Currently, I am curating the German version of the Real Scientist twitter account and this is a lot of fun. At Real Scientist real scientists get to tweet about their work and benefit from the following of the account, which … Continue reading