Fresh off the assembly belt…
- Brain processes: A tale of two outcomes
- False-positive brain: Do you really have to correct for multiple comparisons in an analysis of variance?
- Scaling the brain: Is it dishonest to truncate your y-axis?
- Deceived brain – Can twitter followers differentiate real and false memories
- Continuity of self: Was the world put into place five minutes ago?
Random tweetsLoad More...
If your data is data about people, hire someone with a PhD called a psychologist https://t.co/36TI5iuMfT
[Postdoc job advert] Please spread widely. We have 3 postdoc positions (& more coming) at the newly-established Max-Planck Center for Humans & Machines @Max_Planck_CHM @mpib_berlin
Looking for highly motivated, adventurous, interdisciplinary scientists.
Category Archives: Memory
Currently, I am curating the German version of the Real Scientist twitter account and this is a lot of fun. At Real Scientist real scientists get to tweet about their work and benefit from the following of the account, which … Continue reading