Fresh off the assembly belt…
- Brain processes: A tale of two outcomes
- False-positive brain: Do you really have to correct for multiple comparisons in an analysis of variance?
- Scaling the brain: Is it dishonest to truncate your y-axis?
- Deceived brain – Can twitter followers differentiate real and false memories
- Continuity of self: Was the world put into place five minutes ago?
Random tweetsLoad More...
Let's add rats steering toy cars to our experiment. Because.
Join us for a post doc to understand human motion under immediate threat in immersive VR. To be based at @MPC_CompPsych @WCHN_UCL @UCLIoN. MoCap, inv. kinematics & dynamics, trajectory analysis, hierarchical models, ML. Apply until 22 June: https://t.co/AcPoOyJbZA Pls RT
Category Archives: Memory
Currently, I am curating the German version of the Real Scientist twitter account and this is a lot of fun. At Real Scientist real scientists get to tweet about their work and benefit from the following of the account, which … Continue reading