Fresh off the assembly belt…
- Sailing the sea of uncertainty
- Brain processes: A tale of two outcomes
- False-positive brain: Do you really have to correct for multiple comparisons in an analysis of variance?
- Scaling the brain: Is it dishonest to truncate your y-axis?
- Deceived brain – Can twitter followers differentiate real and false memories
Random tweetsLoad More...
You have a symposium talk or poster at #PuG2022? You are also using #OpenScience methods? Then you should apply for this prize!
(Really, you should apply. Don't think you aren't "open" enough!)
Have you submitted a poster or symposium talk to #PuG2022 and use/discuss #OpenScience practices? Apply for this prize! ⬇️🔥 https://twitter.com/igor_dgps/status/1519915051930558466
Category Archives: Memory
Currently, I am curating the German version of the Real Scientist twitter account and this is a lot of fun. At Real Scientist real scientists get to tweet about their work and benefit from the following of the account, which … Continue reading