Fresh off the assembly belt…
- False-positive brain: Do you really have to correct for multiple comparisons in an analysis of variance?
- Scaling the brain: Is it dishonest to truncate your y-axis?
- Deceived brain – Can twitter followers differentiate real and false memories
- Continuity of self: Was the world put into place five minutes ago?
- Theseus Brain: Can you prolong your life by uploading your brain to a computer?
Random tweetsLoad More...
Functional dissociation between the neuronal reinstatement of a memory and its behavioural expression. Latest work @CellCellPress @MRCBNDU @natnatnatter @vtlsantos @GabyMohamady @TommasEllender and more!...https://t.co/x4uWZXIZpl
The latest from the Wills/Cacucci crowd, now officially out!
The short version: Reactivation of CA1 firing in sleep is present in 2-week-old rats but limited to single locations. Replay of place cell *sequences* arrives in week 4, tightly linked to the emergence of Θ sequences.
Category Archives: Memory
Currently, I am curating the German version of the Real Scientist twitter account and this is a lot of fun. At Real Scientist real scientists get to tweet about their work and benefit from the following of the account, which … Continue reading