Fresh off the assembly belt…
- Brain processes: A tale of two outcomes
- False-positive brain: Do you really have to correct for multiple comparisons in an analysis of variance?
- Scaling the brain: Is it dishonest to truncate your y-axis?
- Deceived brain – Can twitter followers differentiate real and false memories
- Continuity of self: Was the world put into place five minutes ago?
Random tweetsLoad More...
The year is 2021. Bloodthirsty mutant motorcycle gangs fight for toilet paper across the wasteland. Former academics continue to post pictures of bread.
Category Archives: Experiment
Recently, I started thinking about the chances of finding that one process is involved in two separate functions. If it affects these functions completely independently and they also do not affect each other, it seems intuitive that finding both functions … Continue reading
Currently, I am curating the German version of the Real Scientist twitter account and this is a lot of fun. At Real Scientist real scientists get to tweet about their work and benefit from the following of the account, which … Continue reading