Fresh off the assembly belt…
- False-positive brain: Do you really have to correct for multiple comparisons in an analysis of variance?
- Scaling the brain: Is it dishonest to truncate your y-axis?
- Deceived brain – Can twitter followers differentiate real and false memories
- Continuity of self: Was the world put into place five minutes ago?
- Theseus Brain: Can you prolong your life by uploading your brain to a computer?
Random tweetsLoad More...
Hi all. Can anyone recommend a (very) basic review of the processing steps in an fMRI pipeline - what they do and why do them. Could be separate articles for pre-processing and model specification / analysis. Am thinking a Frontiers style thing.
Just up on PsyArXiv: "Functional brain network architecture supporting the learning of social networks in humans" led by @stompson26 w/ @falklab, @ari_e_kahn, and Jean Vettel. https://t.co/xcCDC8GDQh
Category Archives: Data visualization
So, the other day I responded to a tweet by Felix Schönbrodt. He called out a tweet by GESIS – Leibniz-Institut für Sozialwissenschaften that showed data on life satisfaction in Germany from 2010 to 2016 without a y-axis (below left). … Continue reading