Fresh off the assembly belt…
- Scaling the brain: Is it dishonest to truncate your y-axis?
- Deceived brain – Can twitter followers differentiate real and false memories
- Continuity of self: Was the world put into place five minutes ago?
- Theseus Brain: Can you prolong your life by uploading your brain to a computer?
- Is there anybody out there?
Random tweetsLoad More...
Great opp to join @SMC_London as a Science Information Officer. This is a rare opportunity for someone seeking to bridge the gap b/w science/media/tech and work in an amazing team https://t.co/cMKVOwkUJ1
How does it feel studying at Cambridge as a former school drop out? Jörn Alexander Quent shares his experience in our category Beyond Borders. #elite #university #cambridge #education #beyondborders https://t.co/PaQLuqUYsH
Category Archives: Methods
So, the other day I responded to a tweet by Felix Schönbrodt. He called out a tweet by GESIS – Leibniz-Institut für Sozialwissenschaften that showed data on life satisfaction in Germany from 2010 to 2016 without a y-axis (below left). … Continue reading