Fresh off the assembly belt…
- Sailing the sea of uncertainty
- Brain processes: A tale of two outcomes
- False-positive brain: Do you really have to correct for multiple comparisons in an analysis of variance?
- Scaling the brain: Is it dishonest to truncate your y-axis?
- Deceived brain – Can twitter followers differentiate real and false memories
Random tweetsLoad More...
You have a symposium talk or poster at #PuG2022? You are also using #OpenScience methods? Then you should apply for this prize!
(Really, you should apply. Don't think you aren't "open" enough!)
Have you submitted a poster or symposium talk to #PuG2022 and use/discuss #OpenScience practices? Apply for this prize! ⬇️🔥 https://twitter.com/igor_dgps/status/1519915051930558466
Tag Archives: power
Recently, I started thinking about the chances of finding that one process is involved in two separate functions. If it affects these functions completely independently and they also do not affect each other, it seems intuitive that finding both functions … Continue reading