Fresh off the assembly belt…
- Brain processes: A tale of two outcomes
- False-positive brain: Do you really have to correct for multiple comparisons in an analysis of variance?
- Scaling the brain: Is it dishonest to truncate your y-axis?
- Deceived brain – Can twitter followers differentiate real and false memories
- Continuity of self: Was the world put into place five minutes ago?
Random tweetsLoad More...
Excited to announce our online symposium on 'Reproducing Analyses in Biological Psychology', featuring @lakens, @AdinaKrik & @Brandmaier Register now on https://t.co/qojst8jKrF
Haben Sie etwas, das Sie schreiben müssen?
FG @ingpsy trifft sich täglich von 09.45 bis 12.00 Uhr zur SUAW. 🤐📝
DM für den Link zum Treffen. Keine Software-Installation notwendig.
Tag Archives: statistics
Recently, I started thinking about the chances of finding that one process is involved in two separate functions. If it affects these functions completely independently and they also do not affect each other, it seems intuitive that finding both functions … Continue reading